Friday, June 20, 2008

More piping!

It has occured to me that with all of the pictures of Camille piping you could be safe in assuming that I do absolutely nothing cool. It's true. I suppose we could put more pictures of me on my blackberry...or laptop...that's pretty cool stuff.

These are from the 2008 Scottish Festival last weekend. Camille was still pregnant and looking as cute as ever. This time I actually snuck a picture with her (it's the last one!).

Please make comments about this post. Blog comments have become very exciting for me and Camille.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think there's room in that belly for a boy too? That's what I dreamt last night. Twins!

Hmm, maybe my dreams aren't always accurate.

Leanne said...

Ha ha! Blog comments are addicting! Welcome to the evil truth of blogdom!

I love the pictures, I also love that Camille still doesn't have Gillies..just like me. I hate my piping shoes. Someday...

Natalie said...

You look beautiful Camille! I am so happy for you! Being a mom is fabulous. Love you!
Natalie (Keele) Stone

Jonesy said...

Comments from blogger viewers make my day, they are crucial!! Yes, Camille, you look beautiful!!!

P.S. Matt walked right by the jewelry kisok and didn't even say hi... I went to say hi, but realized he had no idea who I as so, I just let him go...

Kevin said...

We wish we could have been there. You know we're your biggest fans in the mansion. We were cheering for you louder than anyone. Hope we can see you next time!