Tuesday, June 10, 2008

me and my belly

By request, some belly pictures:

me at 28 weeks











me in the backyard not looking pregnant








me in the backyard looking pregnant





We had our dr appt last thursday and everything is going well.
Things we learned: I don't have gestational diabetes (courtesy of the "delicious" orange soda glucose test)
-we need to choose a hospital
-we need to sign up for a prenatal class (which was nearly impossible
because of our schedule. We are now however signed up for one mid-August....hopefully the baby doesn't come early :)
-oh and we were reminded I need to get the Rhogam shot because of my negative blood type :(
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megs said...

Hooray for BABY NEWS! I love you guys and am soooooooo excited for you! All my love and prayers on a healthy, happy delivery!

Leanne said...

Dude. I have to get the Rogham shot every time I have a kid! It's not too bad, however, just make sure that you bring a band aid for your booty in case you have an incompetent nurse like I did who left me to bleed all over my 'lil maternity pants.

family said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!!! I wish we could be there to share this time with you... Thank goodness for blogs! :) Love you both tons!