Friday, July 18, 2008

New York!!!!!

Wow technology is amazing! I am sitting in the car with Matt and his parents, driving through the countryside of New York, enjoying the air conditioning and blogging. Amazing!
We got to New York late late wednesday night/early early Thursday morning. The flight was fine but we ended up having to sit on the plane for an hour after we landed..not fine. Our baby did not want to be on the plane anymore. Then due to some miscommunication Matt's mom was waiting for us at the wrong airport...oops. So we waited for her to drive across the city. Thank heavens for GPS!!
Thursday was Matt's birthday and we enjoyed a pretty quiet day with Matt showing me all the sights of his childhood and then a homecooked meal from his mom. She made the most amazing manacotti and chessecake......yummy yummy!!!
Today we are on our way to the Hill Cumorah pageant in Palmyra. The drive has been spectacular!! Pictures to come-

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow! amazing, I am a bit jealous. I wish I was in New York! Enjoy the pageant!

Jonesy said...

Can't wait to see some pics!

family said...

It sounds like you are having a great time. I wish we were there too! Have a great trip, I can't wait to see pictures. Love you both!!!!!!!

Jeff Hein said...

Where are the pictures? I am dying to see the pictures! Say hello to NY for us. We miss you NY! Oh, and while you are there, why don't you scope out our cottage on the lake...as in skaneateles lake. That baby of yours is going to need a place to vacation...yup, and so am I.