Tuesday, August 26, 2008

no baby yet......


We are getting so close!! It's crazy that by next week we will have our little girl. At the dr today we talked about inducing me on the 2nd if she hasn't come before then. I can hardly even imagine how much our lives are going to change.
We have been working on her room (maybe that's why she won't come because she knows it's not finished). We weren't going to paint or anything but then a few weeks ago we changed our minds. The project has taken a bit longer than expected but is almost finished. I'll wait to post the pics until the room is finished. We just have to paint the molding again. (The first color ended up being no good). As a side note Matt did a great job using his dad's saw to cut and get the angles for the molding. He is such a good handyman!!

Here is a picture of him building the crib (before we decided to paint)

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Yay! I can't wait to see her! and the pictures of the room!

Oh, you're in for a treat having a baby. I bet she'll be so sweet. They DO change everything...sleep while you still can. Shoot, you might as well just stay in bed till she comes :)

I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Meg said...

Camille,
I'm glad you found my blog. This blog world gets smaller every day. :-) It looks like things are going pretty good for you. I hope the baby gets here soon.

Drop by the blog anytime. I try to keep it update regularly.

Jed and Stacey said...

Hooray.. I'm so excited!!

family said...

I am so excited for you both. I think about you everyday wondering if today will be the day! I can't wait to see her... she is going to be beautiful!!!!! Keep the pictures coming. I want to see the room done and TONS of the baby and you both too! Love you tons!!!!!

Kate V said...

Hey guys! I just thought I'd check your blog thinking there may be some baby pics up, but no... Maybe next time! Hope you are both doing great! You look like it! I heart you guys!
- Kate
PS Camille's belly is the cutest ever! Looks like you just have a little basketball in your shirt!

Derek Bitter, M.A. said...

make sure you tell matt to keep his voice down around the baby. they have sensitive little ears.