Saturday, February 16, 2008

Welcome home......almost.........

This is our sweet new house. We bought it...but we won't actually live there for 2 more weeks. Honestly, I can't even believe we are at this point in our lives. We are buying a house. How would have thought!!??

Yeah, this house is already sold.
It comes with a sweet kitchen. And check out that fridge!! I have always wanted a stainless fridge that has water and ice that magically comes out of the door. It's a modern miracle.
Posted by Picasa
Yeah for bathrooms!

3 comments:

Megs said...

I am so excited about your new adventures, can you believe where you are from a year ago. I'm so happy for my Matt Hein and my new friend Camille Hein! Yea for you!!!!

Leanne said...

so I think you guys should include a little more news...

Kate V said...

Your house... Is a very, very, very fine house... :) Congratulations! I'm sure it will look even more awesome-er when you put all of your decorating skills to work! What are you doing with the condo?